M1009 engine compartment help

From: Graham Wooden (graham@g-rock.net)
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 17:37:50 PST

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you may have online pictures of m1008/9 engine
compartments? When I got my m1009, it was missing the starter/alternators
and it appeared all the cabling (besides to those devices) where intact.
Now, as I am putting the starter and alternators back in, I am noticing some
things that are not quite right - like other cables that are connected to
anything. If any of you may have pictures that you can share, that would be
grand. I would like to compare them against what I have under my hood. I
also need to buy and put in the battery trays.

Thanks all,

-graham
86 M1009
http://m1009.com/