Re: M1009 engine compartment help

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 17:46:04 PST

Hi Graham,

Do you have a source for the manuals for the M-1009/1008 on CD? Someone on
this list, sorry, can't remember who, has them for sale at a very fair
price. I would highly recommend that you purchase one of these. It will
show you everything that you should have and where it should go. It also
has the part numbers in case you need to purchase any parts.

Several guys on the list are wizards on these and many other vehicles and
I'm sure that they will jump in here and help you out. I'm sorry that I
don't have any detailed photos of my M-1009's engine compartment! If I did
I would be glad to share.

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"