Re: Armed Drones in Iraq

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 19:33:15 PST

Maybe that's what's wrong with me, with me, with me, with me???? Stop it
now, who, stop what?? MV content, I love to sleep in con tents if I can
find them. They must ALL be FEMALE con tents though, Eddie don't play that

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"