thanks MV list members

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 17:14:58 PST

By the way, I've been on this list since 2002. To everyone who has helped
me out or offered advice all the times I have asked various questions or
come up with odd schemes or imagined there to be something wrong with the
truck when there was not, thanks!

If it were not for y'all, I would not know my truck very well at all. Being
mostly an impoverished electronics man (could it be the green radios?) and
not being a diesel mechanic by trade, I can ill afford many trips to the
civillian motor pool.

yall are a great bunch of people.

Patrick J.