Re: Helicopter Stuff

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 21:31:26 PST

The price of fuel, the price of hotel rooms, the price of food, the price of
renting a trailer, the luck of having enough of the working guys getting
vacation days at the same time, the guys being willing to take vacation to
support this effort, (two are for certain), the time factor involved, (I
have to stop and walk for about 15 minutes for every two hours of driving),
I could go on but I think that you get the idea??

Oh, BTW, don't worry several people have promised to donate the
money/trailer/truck/fuel credit cards to cover the entire trip! RIGHT!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"