Re: Here we go again

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 07:36:39 PST

How much would that load weigh?
I'm wondering about a "hot-shot" type rig, not needing a CDL.
If that could work, maybe there are enough loads from list members to
arrange loads both ways, and, If a "big rig" wasn't necessary, there are
probably people on the list (Me) that might consider a circuitous run
around the country for a couple of weeks...........
Henry