Re: MV Magazine Apr Issue

From: Jay Travis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 15:21:53 PST

I understand that the makers of adhesives and hot dogs tend to buy up all
the surplus spares. You might check with them.

 Did
> they ever come with tracks,

No, but they have been known to leave them, along with other "positive
indicators of horse activity."

 6 , 12 or 24 volt?

Depends on how high you want him to jump.

 What would the correct radio be?

A handheld walkie-talkie. It comes with a covered utility plug in the
rear, but the power output is intermittent at best.

> does it come equipped to tow a trailer, probably?

Yes; but it does require a seperate harness and hitch.