Re: Here we go again

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2006 - 11:51:42 PST

Wide load permits will be needed, to move M123a1c.

I had an a1 moved from Ohio to Tenn., took fenders and outside wheels off
rear to reduce width from 115 inches -- saw one that someone had hired moved
from DRMO in Ft. Campbell, they reduced with by removing outside rears and
taking a blue wrench to fenders and cutting them down.

What a waste just a few bolts hold them on.

Everette