Tiger I is found!!!

From: Nikolay (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 13:42:55 PST

    Hallo all.
    Tiger I it is found in the river, in one of former republic USSR. I do not want to name this country as this information can prevent work of people. I have a photo of it Tiger I, made under water. The tank was perfectly kept and stands on tracks. The tank absolutely whole. Zimmerit (the spelling can be wrong) was kept on a turret. The belonging to schwere Panzer-Abteilung is established also.
    Water transparent enough and visibility good. Interesting film can be made on recovery it Tiger-I. I am sure, many broadcasting companies will want to make this film.
    I hope, commercial affairs around of this tank will be solved this spring and everyone can see photos of it Tiger-I.
    Best regards,
Nikolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86
222310, Molodechno