Sarge are illiterate! Now LOGSA

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 15:30:54 PST

Hi Jim I think you are thinking about a different type PIN. Each manual has
PIN but its just used as another type of name for the manual.
But now after saying that, I will say this "Things are'a changing" I have a
AKO address and here is what it said.
"CAC Authentication Update
Recent DoD and Army directives have mandated that system administrators
require Common Access Card (CAC) authentication for all DoD domains and
systems. AKO does not currently require CAC authentication, but AKO will
begin to restrict specific services to CAC sessions in the near future. Be
assured, however, that family members, retirees, and other members of the
AKO user community who are not issued CACs will still be able to access
AKO's services, both now and in the future. For more information, please see
the CAC Resource Center."
I don't know if this will affect the LOGSA site in the future but it may.
Wayne