want telescopic antenna for jeep radio

From: The Alamo (thealamo@igb.cnr.it)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 06:59:14 PST

Mar 7 2006

Listers
I am looking for the telescopic antenna for my GPW Jeep radio, the one that
is stored on the top of the radio fastened with two lift-the-dot web belts
(AN-29C ??).

Where I can find one?
I am also looking for the canvas bag that cover the AB-15 base mount
(BG-108??). A replica will be O.K. However, it seems that nobody makes
it. I have seen replica bags for the mirrors, for the front light, but no
bags for the antenna base mount. Any suggestion?
My radio is not working, although I plan to mount a modern stereo in it to
play military music. The radio is for show purposes only.

Thank you for any lead!
Regards,
Raimondo