Tiger I, continuation.

From: Nikolay (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 12:58:29 PST

    Hallo all.
    I'm sorry, I do not want to send photo Tiger I. It will be possible after end of a commercial part of the project. Advertising of photos will be a handicap in work at the initial stage. Explanations of the reasons will occupy a lot of time, and I cannot make it in English.
    The Tiger I is photographed in front. The turret revolves to the right if to look in front. The tank is inclined on the right side if to look in front. Drive sprocket (together with track) has left from an axis a little, from the right side if to look in front. On the tank is not present front mud flaps, from both sides.
    Best regards,
Nikolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86
222310, Molodechno