Re: Mutt Batteries 6TL

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 11:26:04 PST

Yes. The discharged batteries will draw alot of current. However it is never a good idea to have sparks near a battery - you might ignite the hydrogen gas.

Try this:
1. Turn off charger.
2. Connect charger to battery (shouldn't get any sparks).
3. Turn charger on

FYI: You have 6TL in your subject line. The Mutt takes two 2HN batteries.

Glen