Re: Mutt Batteries 6TL

From: J.Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 13:35:09 PST

Stu et al,

Perhaps I am missing something here.

Are dry charged batteries not supposed to be activated
with electrolyte ( acid ) before being put into service or
charged ?

Also, Everette mentioned a problem when lying on top of
his battery box cover. On my M151A2 I have put some rubber
terminal covers that some surplus dealers have for sale. Names
of which I cannot think of at this time. But they are out there.

Jim Wiehe
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca