Re: NOS M65 breech assembly or diagram needed

From: Jack Lee (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 14:36:23 PST

Odd...my computer went out just as I was about to tell you guys about the
black helicopter. It's back up and running fine now.

Oh, a van? Hey thats right, there's one that's been parked down the street
for days now, day and night. But, it says A-1 Plumbing on the side, so no
problem, just must be one heck of stuck toilet they're working on. Then
there is this three man highway crew that has been in front of my house
repairing a small chuck hole for about a week. Hmmm. I see there are the 2
linemen on poles nearby as I speak...let's see there's the new lawn crew,
the 4 visitors from Paraguay in number 11, the new couple next door in 14,
they just moved in with their 3 uncles, then there's the new mailman,
say...I count a total 86 new people around my place? Should I be
concerned...should you be concerned? Stay tuned.

From: "Rick v100" <rickv100@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MV] NOS M65 breech assembly or diagram needed