RE: NOS M65 breech assembly or diagram needed

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 03:27:17 PST

Oh dear.....reminds me of a prank in my younger wilder days invloving
leaving two leaky looking 45 gallon drums neatly stencilled "danger nuclear
waste" in the car park of a publican ( bar owner) who'se vulgarity and crass
stupidity had seriously pissed us off........

NIGEL HAY
Publisher
www.milweb.net

Used by over 12,500 military collectors and dealers each week!