Selling my puny collection

From: Glen Bedel (gc.bedel@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 09:31:34 PST

After wrestling with my conscience, I've decided to let my project go.
as It is getting to be a rich mans game.

I am selling all 3 pcs I have for one price. $8000.00

My 1968 M715 wo/w It needs to be finished. All the steel has been sand
blasted primed and painted with one coat of 24087. I had not fully
finished all the dings, dents and minor rust holes, as I was trying to
get it together to run first.
It is about 95% complete as far as parts. Troops seat are there Rifle
mount is original even the chain on the radiator cap.

Also included are both the 1952 Studebaker M35 and 1953 Checker Cab M105,
that I have been trying to get rid of.

As getting rid of them bothers me, I ask only serious inqueries.
I am not going to spend time uploading pictures, most people on the
list know what all three pieces look like. Contact me ask
question,then if interested schedule time to come see it.

If interested contact
Glen Bedel
Tel. 513-777-6166
Alt-Email: gbedel@designforum.com