Rockwell air lockers for M35

From: Arthur Bloom (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 15:29:49 PST

Greetings, MV ers:

I would like to know how many M35 (and variant) owners would be interested
in an air-operated locking differential.

There is a possibilty that I can provide these, produced from the original
drawings. I would need to be able to commit to100 lockers (one locker per
axle).

The projected cost would be $1200 per axle. Ideally, a three-axle truck
would require two lockers, one at each rear axle. For severe off-road use,
the front axle would need one.

Please contact me at the following co-ordinates to put you name on a list of
people who might be interested. There is absolutely no obligation to commit
to a purchase at this time. DO NOT send any money until we announce the
results of our little marketing survey.
Thanks!

Arthur P. Bloom, Pres.

Inter Agency Motor Pool