Re: Surplus Condition Question

From: Arthur Bloom (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 16:07:16 PST

"Treat yourself to the luxury of carrying one of our fine, pre-owned
canteens. They carry the fine patina of historic aging, often imitated,
never duplicated. Our certified battle-scarred canteens are the benchmark
against which all others are measured. Offered exclusively by our
international buyers of fine military antiquities, and delivered to your
home in a genuine imitation leatherette carrying case. Truly the
quintessential water carriage product for the discerning collector. Add one
to your display now, before this limited supply is exhausted, for all time."

Stop me before I soil myself.

apb