Re: GERMANY (ABC LMAO)

From: dv8ed@comcast.net
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 20:40:25 PST

One of the funniest things I saw in (W.) Germany during my 18 month vacation
[courtesy of my most generous Uncle Sam] was the vending machines in the restrooms - specifically the ones selling "ABC - Anti Baby Condom". To this day I chuckle when I hear the letters ABC.

Of course, it might have been so funny because the first time I saw it was in the middle of a 14 hour convoy to Graf. I saw them again on the 2 hour return drive home. The M-151A2 was a deeply mysterious beasty. It turned the the mundane into the surreal.

Gummi was the deity of foodstuffs. Ich muchte gummibarchen verdamt !

Sparky Spearhead
aka Herr Bookmonger