Re: Insurance 2.5ton M35A2C

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 17:45:46 PST

I noticed many many moons ago what Randy pointed out. He is correct.

I too, am covered with a couple of my vehicles by Condon and Skelly and they
have never asked me for a picture, that I remember anyway. I used them on
an Austin Healy for many years until I sold it so maybe I was still on their
program and thats the reason, not sure but I'm like someone mentioned, I
don't ask them any questions.

Sonny