Re: Deuce to the rescue!

From: Marc Strangfeld (mjstrangfeld@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 09:45:10 PST

I got mine at a rural tire shop. If you call a local
wrecker shop they could probably tell you where to get
one locally. It was about $140 and is 50' versus the
standard 30' at my request. In hindsight 40' would be
perfect most times. When I went to pick it up they
had a special order strap next to mine that was 6"
wide/4 ply rated at 240,000 lbs!

Marc