M SERIES ROPE FITTINGS

From: STUART BEENEY (stuart.beeney@btinternet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 12:01:45 PST

Hi there,

                I wonder if anyone can help?

I want to replace the rope tie downs on my M Series M54 Truck.

I want to use 12 mm hemp rope.

What I'm looking for is the metal clamps for crimping onto the cut ends of
the rope to stop them splitting, I'm also looking for metal crimps so I can
make the rope into a loop and crimp both ends together, also any details on
any crimping tool

Hope you understand what im talking about

I'm grateful for the help I've had from Jeff at Tactical Truck, just wanted
to see if anybody else had any contacts?

Thanks

Stuart