flat bed, tilt top trailer for sale, again......

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 14:02:46 PST

Hi all,
I'd sure like someone here to get this trailer, it would be a nice one for
moving MV's and stuff like that.

Here's the details:

price: 2,800.00/trade
3 axle, singles, 8 lug
electric brakes on all, 12V
pintle hitch, adjustable height
18K GVW. trailer weighs 2100, according to title. I think it's a little
heavier than that. So, about 14-16 K lbs max load. with these tires.
19' overall,flat wood deck, tilt (hyd, dampened) 16', 8' wide
4' tongue with metal top for lockable storage.
Lic. good till '07
Manuf.: Fab Shop, Sacramento CA
year: 86
Location: Grass Valley, CA (northern)

Issues:
It's been sitting quite a while. The brakes and some lights probably need
TLC.
One flat tire, slow leak. The tires are ok, but, not great.
The decking seems pretty solid, but has wear.
Paint is pretty good. But, you can tell it's 20 years old.
I have pictures.
It tows good and stable.

Let me know if you're interested,
Thanks,