Re: Insurance 2.5ton M35A2C

From: Bill Kealey (cwkealey@atlanticbb.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2006 - 09:07:03 PST

Rick and others,

I just closed out my Progressive coverage on my duece as the cheapest that
they would charge me annually was around, don't recall the exact amount,
$1,000.

They only offer commercial coverage and I do not use it in any way for
commercial purposes.

Perhaps it depends on the area that you live?

I have another insurance agent working on finding a better rate. He did
find a company with a rate of around $400 per year but, I have to change all
of our insurance to that company. I do not know which company he was
referring to. Before I could meet with him to discuss what restrictions
may be involved, my wife became very ill and the duece and insurance are on
the back burner.

I did miss the deadline for returning the tags to the MVA by 10 days and the
state of Maryland is charging me $150 which has to be paid by next week for
not turning the tags in on time. My mistake, as I was busy at three
different hospitals with my ill wife, and just forgot the tags. Went to the
MVA and the lady in charge of tag returns for failure to keep up insurance
there politely smiled and said pay up.

Bill K.
MVPA
1954 Willys USMC M38A1