Re: Gl auction

From: Jeff Hain-Matson (flmv@flmv.net)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 06:09:55 PST

Check with your state DMV, here in Pennsylvania it is illegal to sell a
motor vehicle with out a title. Even scrap or salvage vehicles have to have
title paperwork! Glad I don't buy vehicles from GL, but if I did, I would be
turning them over to the PA state police for illegally selling without
titles in a heart beat!!!!

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES      WEB SITE:  http://www.flmv.net/