Re: *SPAM* Re: Is Your Cat Infected with a Computer Virus

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 19:15:59 PST

Maybe the better title is,

"GL lost my controller card because the RFID on the
pallet was infected with a computer virus from a
passing cat which lead me to have to use a trailer
with questionable GVW to move my dead CUCV which I
then drove past a bunch of DOT inspectors while also
carrying USMC original jerry cans" thread.

Rick