Re: Here we go again...........

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2006 - 04:42:08 PST

Lets now just stop.

Personally I found the original RFID article to be of
interest
Such technology will undoubtedly be expanded to affect
us far beyond original purposes.
Just like the chips in modern cars to control
seatbelts and airbags ONLY, were found to be able to
record all kinds of other info such as vehicle speed
and have now been used successfully by police to lay
charges (and win) and insurance companies to not pay
as "you were breaking the law"
(and don't kid yourself, almost every technology has a
military application. The military is now actively
expanding the military capability -recce-hunt/kill -
of a robot helicopter. Toyota developed this very
successful machine originally to..... spray crops!

That said, I found the RFID postiing to be
interesting, BUIT I felt no need to respond.
Others did, with both complaints and
witicisms..thereby setting off this chain reaction
that has gone on far too long.
WE ARE ALL WITTY, so when one person flames or posts a
witty remark, it engenders more remarks ad nauseum.

SUGGESTION
When such a somewhat off topic subject is posted, JUST
LEAVE IT AND MOVE ON.

(PS- no need to comment on this. after reading,
delete, post on another topic)

0.02
out
Monty