Re: M101 trailer weight capacity

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2006 - 14:32:42 PST

Can the Humvee run flats be installed on the M-1009 CUCVs? Has anyone done
this? Is this a good or bad idea? I'm off road a lot with my Fire/Rescue
work and a set of Humvee run flats are VERY appealing indeed!!!!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"