Re: M101 trailer weight capacity

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2006 - 18:15:26 PST

Hi Glenn,

thanks but as you say I wouldn't want to go there! I didn't know that it
would be that much of a change to my poor old CUCV! She doesn't need to go
through that. I appreciate your help and advise as well as Gene's. Well,
off to another project!

Gene, PLEASE let me know when you get a parka in my size!!!!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"