Re: Is Your Cat Infected with a Computer Virus

From: Jeff Hain-Matson (flmv@flmv.net)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2006 - 07:14:05 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stu" <stuinnh@mvnut.us>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] Is Your Cat Infected with a Computer Virus

> Now that was on topic. I sure did need to know that.

You do, because DLA is demanding full implementation of RFID to track all
newly purchased military material!!!! (The future parts you will buy from
surplus dealers, and pay for now as a tax payer!) As a Government supplier I
have though RFID was just another way for the check in process to be screwed
up, but I had no idea how right I was!!!!

Jeff

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES      WEB SITE:  http://www.flmv.net/