Re: I am a Budd and Bud mam Dayton wheels not for me.

From: M35A2USA@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 10:23:25 PST

Budd wheels and I are intimate... Dayton Wheels.... remember DaytonWalther
at Indy many years ago...the driver was a snob to me so I don't like their
wheels... now you know the truth.. Spin the hub and see if it is true... mebbe
your axle is bentigated...I clean the mounting surfaces and put the
wheel...which I hope is straight and put the wedges cleaned and pretty and then the
nuts on the nice studs which I have thread chased and lubed with never seize
and tighten them crosswise and wack the unit with a hammer to seat the wheel
and torque to the required spec... and then if they wobble I sell the whole
thing...