Solargizers

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 09:24:35 PST

Hi all,
I'm wondering if I can use the wonderful Solagizers I got from Gene, to
maintain more than one battery at a time, if they are wired parallel, so
they are still 12V?
If so, would I hook the positive to the pos. on the first battery, and the
neg. to the last?
And, do they work/are they necessary, on gel batteries?
Making sure MV content is here:
I'd sure like to keep these batteries ready to start my MV's...........
Also, how do you tell if they are 12 or 24V? I know they are supposed to
sense the voltage, but, it says you can get models for each. Is it the size
of the solar panel?
Thanks,
Henry