Re: New Here - Have a part for Hummer - HELP! :)

From: Cindy C (cindylee103@charter.net)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 12:29:39 PST

Dear Sonny, thanks for the info - like I said, I wish I'd found this list
before I put it on ebay; however, I was only asking for an idea of value
(not seeking a potential buyer here) and several people have contacted me
off list to offer me an idea of what the item is worth. That was exactly
what I had hoped for - thanks everyone who helped!! I've had several
requests through ebay to buy it and will probably relist it with a
Buy-It-Now ----- now I have an idea how much to put in there! Thanks
again!!!!!!

CindyC