Re: OT Old Fort

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 14:34:02 PST

Wow! That was really nice Wayne,. Excellent pictures.
I haven't had a chance to go visiting things like that in
many, many years, and now, since I am having difficulty walking
it will be even harder. Doesn't mean that I won't though.

I almost didn't look at it though...When I first looked at the header,
I thought the third "o" was an "a"...:-)

Time to see the eye doctor.

Bruce