Re: Solargizers

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 15:42:12 PST

I have had two that I bought from Gene some time ago mounted in my M-1009.
One goes to each battery and I have had no problems what so ever. These are
the 24 volt type that are military issue but from what one of the guys on
their web site says, "that is the max that they will keep in service, you
can put 12 volt or any voltage from 24 down with no problem." I've had mine
on for over a year and my batteries are always charged and ready to go, no
problems what so ever at any time.

Best Regards,

Ed

"The consolidation of the States into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive
abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has
overwhelmed all that preceded it."