Re: Solargizers

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2006 - 07:04:07 PST

Sonny,

I would think so, it worked for me. I also have to disagree with what the
Solargizer company information says. I have put Solargizers on three dead
batteries over the past couple of years and all three came back to a charged
state. The only thing that I hooked up to them was a Solargizer, no charger
at any time. After they were "alive" again I put them in what ever vehicle
had trouble with a battery and that Venice started and has never lost
battery power again. I then went through the same process with that "dead"
battery. After that I bought more Solargizers from Gene and put them in
every vehicle that I own, even my lawn mower. Since that time I have NEVER
had a dead battery. I most highly recommend the Solargizer units. Gene may
have some more and he has the best prices that I've seen anywhere.

Best Regards,

Ed

"The consolidation of the States into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive
abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has
overwhelmed all that preceded it."