Antenna ADF sense wire for Birddog

From: Richard Van Hoomissen (rvanhoo@attglobal.net)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2006 - 15:10:02 PST

The Oregon Military Museum Foundation wants some authentic copper alloy
(bronze?) antenna wire to reconstruct the tail to fuselage ADF sense
antenna on the Museum U.S. Army Cessna 305A Birdddog (0-1). The wire is
rather stiff as compared to #14 house wire and is about size #18 (.040)
and can easily be soldered. We also need the fuselage feed through
ceramic insulator washer and nuts. If you have or know where we can get
these items please let me know.

The Museum Foundation is a 501c3 support unit for the museum. See our
website at
www.swiftview.com/~ormilmuseum

Thanks, Richard