RE: "NEW" Bunker found in Normandy

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 07:56:57 PST

By chance I have just come in from landscaping my land and the farmers are
widening the "chemin" or sunken lane by me, 15 tons of top soil being
tipped every hour on my land , what do we find but a Panzer 4 track link?
A serious souvenir from the battle for Viessoix.

I am going to keep looking around where this soil is being dug, there may be
other relics it all fits in the with events of 6-9th August 1944

NIGEL HAY
Publisher
www.milweb.net

Used by over 12,500 military collectors and dealers each week!