Really Good Idea for Addition to My Webpage, Your Opinions?

From: Frank Robertson (froberts@midsouth.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2006 - 19:45:10 PST

Guy's,

A friend of mine came up with a REALLY good idea today, which really
surprised me :); he said to add a page to my webpage for YOUR junk
Halftrack's.

Everybody shows how well they look restored. So a lot of guys say, mine can
NEVER look like that. Let's let people see what we STARTED with.

So I am going to add a page called "Other People's Junk".

Send me the photo of your halftrack in the worst shape that you have. And a
photo of what it looks like now. EVEN if you have not finished. Tell you
friends to do like wise.

It might give other some hope as what CAN be done with a lot of work and
patience.

Maybe someone will remember that one they know of and think, Hey that one
doesn't look so bad after all.

Size does not matter, I can resize them. Email them to

frank@junk-halftracks.com

If you need to snail mail me hard copies send them to,

Midsouth Vending
Att Frank Robertson
PO BX 181033
Memphis, TN 38118

Please send me the Photos; I really think this is a good idea.

What say You..
M3 Autocar....................M3 Diamond T

http://junk-halftracks.com/

Have owned
M5A1 Stuart

Have Restored
M20

President West TN Military Vehicle Collectors

MVPA Member # 17391