Update French MV Situation

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 04:42:27 PST

Perhaps the "allies" should make a point of shipping
armour and gun mounted jeeps etc to Normandy this
June!

This to illustrate to French authorites that war
actually requires one to fight .and that means guns
and armour to provide some measure of protection while
doing it. They seem to forget that.

Now ask yourself..when was the last time anyone used
oh say a halftrack to knock over a bank? A Bren gun to
rob a corner store? Seen any terrorists lately in a
oh...a Ferret or White cout car?? Of course a Sherman
is just the thing to drive quickly and discreetly to
the airport to steal a plane....sheesh

PS Charles DeGaulle was a P.I.T.A.! and a pompous git