MVMVC Weare summer Rally...Camping Deadline

From: Bill (bill@armyfiretrucks.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 10:13:08 PST

CAMPING DEADLINE

The Deadline is fast approaching for you wonderful enthusiasts who spent
last year camping with us at Weare. We have been holdiing your spot
from last year for you to make a reservation to keep it for this years
rally.

That "hold" comes to end on April 1st. At that time the spot will go
into a pool and be available to anyone.

Please visit our Rally camping site for directions on how to keep your
spot or if you are think of being a new participant please browse the
Rally pages and see pictures of previous rallies.

http://www.cckw.org/2006_camping.htm

http://www.cckw.org/weare_hmv_rally_2005.htm

Any questions please contact me off line.

Thanks for allowing me to post.

See you are Weare.

Bill Wolf

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S. Patton, Jr."

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.