FIRST FLORIDA CHAPTER OF THE MVPA AND MVMVC 2006 WEARE, NH RALLY ANNOUNCEMENT

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 16:25:41 PST

Anyone have contact info for Bob Weeks? He has come up to the Weare, NH
rally the past couple of years and flown your banner (FFCotMVPA) and we need
to contact him ASAP. Or you contact him and have him contact either
bill@armyfiretrucks.com or me.

AND BTW....

    If you attend the Weare, NH Rally of the MVMVC (
http://www.mvmvc.org/wearerally.htm ) each year and you like the campsite
you had last year but haven't reserved it yet for this year, you have until
1 APRIL 2006 or you're SOL and get to play pick up on the left overs!
    Go to http://www.cckw.org/2006_camping.htm
        Don't get stuck next to the DMZ and bitch at the bitches! Or worse,
get trapped next to me! (Which is still waaaaayyyyy better than getting
stuck next to Dr. Deuce, though not by much....)
        Remember, If ya snooze, ya lose!

    Regards, Ronzo
 MVMVC Rally Toilet Paper Rationing officer, Porta Potty Shaker and Deputy
to the Deputy Vending guy (In descending order of importance to rally
attendees)