RE: need 4 CUCV Lifting Shackles or NSN

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 22:45:59 PST

Your NSN numbers are for the M113A3 APC the numbers for a CUCV are front shackles 4030-00-088-1881 rear shackles for the M1008, M1028, AND M1028A1 is 4030-00-542-318 rear shackles for the M1009 is 4030-00-542-3183. None are the screw type. Wayne

mil-veh@mil-veh.org
> [...]
> >Everyone needs to know that they have programs that are teaching classes to
> >anyone that cares to learn how to get a Technician License for HAM radio's
> >entry level class. Our President, Lee Marion, W8CGQ, with the help of some
> >of our hard working members, have done one heck of a lot of teaching to a
> >lot of school kids and Junior Firemen. It's a great program and we try our
> >very best to get as many people as possible interested in HAM radio.
> >
> >CARES will have both a table set up with radios for people to transmit on
> >and HAMs moving around displaying how hand held radios work. We will also,
> >hopefully, be using borrowed PRC-77s and a couple of SINCGARS units to show
> >the large differences in Vietnam radio gear with modern day equipment. The
> >radio gear will be courtesy of our local National Guard Unit if our Post
> >Adjutant, James "Smitty" Smith can work his magic with them. A fellow
> >member of the Legion Post, Rich Horner and I will be in our Post's real
> >Vietnam Veteran Huey Helicopter showing how Helicopters and ground units
> >talked. We will both be in flight uniforms with helmets, gloves and
> >survival gear. Inside the Huey we will have a full display of real Vietnam
> >equipment with uniforms and weapons of the day. Inside our museum there is
> >even more Vietnam era gear and photos for you to see. We have the official
> >history of our Huey with the documentation showing where she was hit several
> >times with enemy ground fire. You can go right to these areas and you can
> >see the repairs that were made to her!
> >
> >Members from the Antioch Volunteer Fire/Rescue Department will have a truck
> >and some tables set up with Firefighting gear and how it's used and been
> >improved over the years.
> >
> >Smitty is working VERY hard to get our local Army National Guard Unit to
> >have a display or more from them if at all possible.
> >
> >We have invited our County 911 Dispatchers, our Emergency Operations Center
> >and HAZMAT team to have a display along with the Police and Sheriff's
> >Departments. These items are still in work at this time, I will advise when
> >new developments arise.
> >
> >We are also hoping to have some ROTC personnel in uniform, some Scout Groups
> >and other clubs and personnel that are interested in our nations Veterans
> >and what we had to do to get the job done over the years. It will also show
> >how much things have changed from the Revolution to today. It is most
> >interesting, you won't be disappointed!
> >
> >Of course there will be tons of weapons, radios, gear, uniforms, photographs
> >and reenactors from the Revolutionary War, Civil War, Vietnam and hopefully
> >World Wars I & II, Korea. At this time we aren't positive about any war
> >after Vietnam being show cased but we are trying! There will be a lot of
> >food and fun. It's a great event so if you have a chance please join us!
> >0900 until 1600 or later, Saturday April 29th, 2006...........

Because e-mail on your cell phone should be easy: Try Windows Live Mail for Mobile beta
http://www2.imagine-msn.com/minisites/mail/Default.aspx?locale=en-us