1952 M38A1 Project for sale in NJ

From: MPop5555@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 15:35:37 PST

List,

I need to sell a project Jeep that I have in order to make room for another.

Here are the specs:

1952 M38A1
Hinged grille
Body is decent with small amounts of rust, some dents, and some modifications
to the interior rear floor. Front fenders could use some work since they are
dented a bit.
Windshield is cracked but I have another windshield and frame to go with it.
Engine was taken apart and heads redone. However, the Jeep sat outside for a
couple years so there is surface rust on the pistons. The engine does turn.
Transmission seems to shift ok.
Seat frames are present, no rear seat.

This Jeep is basically all there and just needs to be put back together. The
previous owner bought it and started stripping it down but never finished. I
don't have the time to finish it since I have way too many other projects.

Asking $1,000. If no serious offers, I will part it out.

Contact me off list and I will provide photos.

Thanks,

Mike Pop
Neptune, NJ