FS: hyd crane assembly

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 17:23:39 PST

  Hi all,
Well,
I'm cleaning out excess stuff. Thought I'd offer this here first.
I know it's not military, but, it would fit a military vehicle.......and
look good......
Crane: Man. Tico.
Complete assembly, pump, etc PTO driven.
360 deg hyd swivel, hyd winch for cable, hyd. lift cyl.
frame mount with "U" bolts (not German submarines.....), .
2700 lbs @ 7'---1300 @ 13', also min and max lengths.
right and left controls.
I might be off a little on the weight capacities. not much though.
(memory......)
It worked great when taken off F-600 truck.
Needs some TLC. one broken line, a couple of slightly bent controls.
Noting major, though.
I have pics.
It's located in Northern CA
Price: