Long wheel base deuce for sale

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2006 - 11:54:41 PST

I have a friend who wants to sell a long wheel base deuce. I think the
bed is 14' long. I only saw it once but, he said it's a good running
truck, and many spare parts, too. It has a hard top cab. I don't
remember if it has a winch but, I can easily check - it's next door :-)
He wants $6,500 for this fairly rare truck. He also will throw in a
bunch of spares, including extra fenders, and other stuff he has lying
around.

Contact me off list if you are interested - do not reply to the list
address. The truck is located at the Jersey Shore, about 40 miles north
of Atlantic City. You can drive this one home.

--
Bruce Kalin
East Coast Convoy Coordinator