Re: Unimog insurance problems (Maine)

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2006 - 07:02:45 PDT

Well when the right way becomes such a difficult
procedure, it is an option, although not the best
route to take nor do I advise it, just thought I would
mention that it is done all the time. Of course being
in your position Glenn, a member of the MVPA,you have
the obligation to be poplitically correct.