Re: Fw: [BULK] Re: Re: What is the winch that is used on the Humvee? - Case Info: [xsb8HJCTXlk=]

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 18:28:32 PDT

I hope you're right Bruce but this is the second time weird stuff has
happened to me in the last month. Somebody signed me up on the East Coast
Convoy and one of the coordinators wrote me with information about the
convoy. I HAD NOT signed up for anything.

I answered the place in Germany so I should be hearing something from them
soon to try to figure this mystery out.

I don't know how true it is but I've been told that they are enacting
Federal Laws about this type of junk on the internet.

Sonny

Sonny