Re: Fw: [BULK] Re: Re: What is the winch that is used on the Humvee? - Case Info: [xsb8HJCTXlk=]

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 18:35:23 PDT

Thanks Art,

My apologies to the list, I believe this proves my suspicion to be wrong.
This fangled computer is going to be the ruin of us all, but then again what
would we do without it? Think about it, this thing and my cell phone saves
me thousands of hours and teaches me stuff I would have never dreamed
possible.

Sonny